Please reply to Lionel Bryant at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help.
- Where: Minute Maid Park, Lot C
- When: Saturday, June 5, 2021
- Time: 10 am – 1 pm*
*volunteer shift time: 7:30 am – 2:30 pm
Job Description: CERT Assistants will be needed to help in a variety of roles at the 2021 Extreme Weather READY Expo Drive-through Event. CERT Assistants may be asked to assist in any of the following ways:
- set-up, take down, and general cleanup
- stuffing READY bags with preparedness materials
- distributing preparedness materials from the READY program and/or partner agencies to guests driving through in their vehicles
- holding preparedness tips/signs for guests driving through the lines
- pass out MRE’s, water and pizzas
Minimum age of CERT volunteers is 18 years of age. Wear your CERT vest, CERT ID badge and closed-toe shoes.